Pedoscan – Foot Pressure and Walking Analysis
Static and dynamic foot pressure and gait analysis techniques
The Pedoscan system is a highly developed precise measurement technique to assess foot positioning and the initiation of pressure during static and dynamic processes. An exact assessment of the foot reaction forces and the body fulcrum during standing and walking is possible.
Therapy Supported Measurement with High Quality Equipment
The available sensor technology allows the registration of weak strength measurements (important for children) and has a high sampling frequency. The high measurement frequency and the vector analysis are decisive foundations for a high quality individual therapy plan for the patient.
Individually and Medically Based Training Therapy
Besides assessing the diagnostic data, the system is also prepared for biofeedback therapies. Using the acquired data, our specialists are able to design an individually and medically based training therapy for you.
- Static foot pressure measurement to assess pressure characteristics in the standing position
- Static balance measurement regarding localization of body fulcrum and for each foot and assessment of posture deficits.
- Walking/running measurements to assess the dynamic pressure distribution on the feet as well as to assess gait and balance characteristics of the body.
Advantages for the Patient
- Fast examination time
- Immediate documentation of results
- Objective measurement results
- Foundation for therapeutic interventions