Many people have persisting pain involving their joints, muscles, tissues and tendon which lasts months or even years. The result is a nonending search for effective help and the hopeful access to different types of therapy. If the pain persists, the uncertainty of effective help increases. Perhaps one makes the decision to have an operation. Unfortunately, surgery does not guarantee relief and it is not without risk.
We recommend to try out stress-free effective methods early. Treatment with schockwaves is generally regarded as harmless and free from side effects. Their efficacy has been proven over the years and has been optimized through new technology. Our additional interactive and functional movement program concentrates on a few exercises and should prevent restriction of mobility or rather prevent immobility.
Combined Shockwave Therapy
For the treatment of joint, tendon and muscle pain, we combine customized movement and position exercises with a high energy shockwave therapy. Shockwaves are acoutic pressure waves lasting for an extremely short time. Intensity and frequency are adapted to the treatment area.
The schockwave can be focussed deep within the tissue or radiated over the surface. Its energy is released in the tissue types with differing densities (i.e. bone-soft tissue; lime-soft tissue).
- Jaw pain (Arthralgia)
- Calcific tendinitis (Tendinosis calcarea)
- Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis humeri ulnaris)
- Heel spur (Fascilitis plantaris)
- Golf Elbow (Tendinosis humer ulnars
- Jumpers knee (Patellar tendinitis)
- Movement disturbances/paralysis: i.e. cerebral palsy, stroke, accidents, etc.
- Bursitis i.e. of the hip (Bursitis trochanterica)
- Inflammation of the Achilles tendon (Achillodynie)
- Shoulder tendon disease (shoulder supraspinatus syndrome)
- Shin splints
- Muscle tone disturbances, trigger points, myofascial pain syndrome